DAN Walker’s Channel 5 co-star has withdrawn bullying, sexism and misogynist claims against him – avoiding a public five-week showdown. The Channel 5 News host, 49, said he should ...
TV presenter Dan Walker is facing an employment tribunal after a former Channel 5 News co-host made allegations of sexist and ...
Walker will face former co-anchor Vanderpuije, 47, at a five-week employment tribunal hearing in London, which begins next week. The 49-year-old is named as a respondent to Ms Vanderpuije's claims, ...
Former BBC presenter Dan Walker has shared a statement after allegations from a former Channel 5 News presenter, Claudia-Liza Vanderpuije, were dropped on Friday ...
Presenter Claudia–Liza Vanderpuije has withdrawn claims against her former Channel 5 News co-host Dan Walker after reaching a "mutual agreement" with the broadcaster and ITN.
While his family prefer to remain out of the spotlight, Express.co.uk takes an inside look into the pretty suburb Dan calls ...
Dan Walker, Channel 5 and ITN had denied the claims.
Broadcaster Claudia-Liza Vanderpuije has withdrawn her claims against former co-host Dan Walker after reaching a “mutual agreement” with ITN and Channel 5, her lawyers have confirmed. Ms Vanderpuije, ...
17:31, Fri, Apr 24, 2026 Updated: 19:34, Fri, Apr 24, 2026 TV presenter Dan Walker has broken his silence after he settled his former co-host's racism, sexism and bullying employment claim. It is ...
Mr Walker had been due to appear at an employment tribunal but in a minute-long hearing today (Friday) the judge dismissed all the claims ...
Dan Walker’s former Channel 5 co-host has withdrawn claims of racism, sexism and bullying against him. The presenter will no longer face an employment tribunal after Claudia-Liz ...
Dan Walker’s former Channel 5 News co-host has withdrawn bullying and misogyny claims against him after a “mutual agreement” was reached. The broadcaster, who denied all the allegations, said he hopes ...